Thank you Springfield Museums for welcoming DCF foster children and their families!
Springfieldmuseums.org, One Admission/Five Museums, including the one and only Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum.
- Parking is always Free.
- The discount does not apply to special events or programs that include an additional fee.
- The discount applies to up to six people per card per visit; two adults and four children.
Access Card Offer Details
As a Wonderfund Access Card Partner, the Springfield Museums invite DCF Foster Families to present their Wonderfund Access Card and a valid photo ID and pay $3.00 per person general admission.
The Springfield Museums are located on the Quadrangle at 21 Edwards Street in the heart of downtown Springfield, Massachusetts. The nationally accredited and Smithsonian-affiliated consortium of museums includes:
- the Springfield Science Museum
- the Michele and Donald D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts
- the Lyman and Merrie Wood Museum of Springfield History
- the George Walter Vincent Smith Art Museum
- the Dr. Seuss National Memorial Sculpture Garden
- the Amazing World of Dr. Seuss Museum, the first and only museum dedicated to the beloved children’s book author and Springfield native
Tickets must be purchased in person at the Museum’s Welcome Desk
Be sure to review the Museum’s website before you visit.
Tuesday-Saturday: 10 am to 5 pm
Sunday: 11 am to 5 pm
Enjoy a fantastic day at the Springfield Museums!