Thank you Old Sturbridge Village for welcoming DCF foster children and their families!
Begin your 19th-century adventure at Old Sturbridge Village, New England’s largest outdoor living history museum. Put your hands on history, and be inspired by our costumed historians at work on the farm, in trade shops, and in charming homes. Experience authentic New England traditions and hospitality at our lodges, gift shop, and dining rooms.
- You will be required to present your Wonderfund Access Card, a valid photo ID, and your online tickets when you check-in at the Visitor Center.
- Reserved times are required, and discounted tickets may be purchased in advance by calling (800) 733-1830.
- The discount does not apply to special events or programs that include an additional fee and cannot be combined with other discounts.
- For visiting hours and planning your visit, please visit the website as the schedule changes seasonally.
Access Card Offer Details
As a Wonderfund Access Card Partner, Old Sturbridge Village invites DCF foster families with a Wonderfund Access Card to pay $3.00 per person for standard daytime admission. This discount applies to up to four people per Wonderfund Access Card per visit.
As a site that welcomes visitors of all ages – including many children – and encourages conversation with costumed interpreters, we ask all visitors to follow our current mask policy:
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health issues a public health advisory effective May 29 that advises all unvaccinated individuals to continue to wear masks in indoor settings and when they can not socially distance.
- Although masks are not required, anyone is more than welcome to wear a mask while at the Village. Many of our staff are continuing to wear masks even though they are vaccinated.
Enjoy a fantastic day at Old Sturbridge Village!